READY. SET. PAPERWORK.
We’re going to need the necessary paperwork on you and your agency before we can approve your request for appointment. It’s rather quick, easy, and online for your convenience and you can even start now and come back to it if you get interrupted. (Complete appointment submissions take up to 48 hours for approval.)
Things you’ll need to gather/provide:
All New Agencies
– FEIN (Tax ID) Number of Agency
– Copy of the Agency License
– E&O Coverage: (dec page or certificate of insurance)
– Producers who generate under $1,000,000 in annual revenue must carry minimum E&O limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence/annual aggregate.
– Producers who generate over $1,000,000 and over $20,000,000 in annual revenue must carry minimum E&O limits of $3,000,000 and $5,000,000 per occurrence/annual aggregate, respectively.
– Your W9
New Agency Application
All new agencies, please start here:
If you have a previous appointment and need to resubmit documents or sign a new Producer Agreement, please start here:
Things to electronically sign:
Our Producer Agreement (View Sample Agreement)
If you have any questions about appointment requirements or would like to discuss further, please email moc.prgkcerb@detnioppateg.
If you have an urgent submission within the next week, please send the details of the risk to moc.prgkcerb@devlos while you continue with this appointment application.