At Breckenridge Insurance Services, we deliver an AM Best A+ Rated Carrier and a longstanding program that offers comprehensive solutions to insureds who are in the hunt/lease, rod/gun, guide/outfitter and resort/lodge industries.
- Certified Firearms Instructor Professional Liability Coverage
- Wrongful Acts Coverage protects against events triggered under professional liability policies, caused by another party.
- This includes: an actual or alleged act, error, omission, misstatement, misleading statements, breach of duty and breach of trust or neglect.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Defense Costs Coverage
- Defense costs endorsement providing coverage for violations from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms.
- This endorsement adds a sublimit of $50,000 for defense costs should an ATF violation occur. Additionally, if there is a hearing because of a violation, it pays for the defense costs accrued.
NEW, SIMPLIFIED APPLICATIONS
- Available by request
- Shorter, more concise wording
- Fillable from any program
- Specific to an insured’s business – No longer “One size fits all”
SELF-SERVE CYBER SECURITY QUOTES
- Discover multiple stand-alone cyber quotes from leading carriers
- Our appointed retail agent partners can earn up to 20% commission on most cyber quotes initiated on our online portal and subsequently bound before December 31, 2021
For your Outdoors Program questions or submissions, please email moc.sikcerb@namesrevs.