In the past few weeks, we have learned about a cybersecurity breach that is one of the worst hacks in years. Over 18,000 businesses and government agencies use the affected software, and carriers are indicating they may decline any entities that continue to do so.
The market is hardening, and you need help finding your insureds the cyber liability coverage they need. The expert brokers at Breckenridge Insurance Services understand the vulnerability, expense and far-reaching impact associated with data security breaches for organizations of all sizes. Taking a proactive approach with your insureds is the best way to protect them and their hard-earned, trustworthy reputation.
- A.M. Best A+ Superior Rating
- Experienced Cyber Liability Team
- Limits available $25MM+
- Primary and XS Available
- Responsive Service and Support
- As little as 24-Hour Turnaround
- Same Day Indications for most classes!
- Security and Privacy Liability
- Event Management
- Network Business Interruption
- Breach Response
- Forensic and Legal Assistance
- Regulatory Coverage
- Breach Costs Outside the Limits
- Public Relations and Reputation Restoration
- Social Engineering/Cyber Crime/Phishing with NO Callback Exclusion
- Cyber Extortion (coverage for ransomware attacks)
- Contingent Bodily Injury (and in some cases contingent PD)
NB: Not all coverages available with all carriers