Interested in learning more about challenges in the cyber broking field? Join Breckenridge Insurance’s Victoria Dearing, SVP Professional Liability and Risk Management, for the upcoming free webinar panel, “Overcoming the Challenges in Cyber Broking: From Quote to Claim,” on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST.
As a guest panelist, Dearing will team up with an experienced group of dynamic professionals across the industry to discuss the challenges of skyrocketing premiums and quote expirations, among other relevant topics to the cyber broking field. The session is slated for 75 minutes.
Additional topics include:
- Exploring the role of brokers in aiding the renewal process with expedited analysis of risk management tools, such as MFA, EDF, and NGAV
- Ensuring risk management tools and proper procedures are in place in plenty of time before renewal to drive efficiencies
- Going beyond preventive technology and emphasizing the importance of employee training on phishing emails, behavioral anomalies, vulnerabilities, and backed-up systems
- Addressing the need for underwriters to see a robust incident response plan, with clearly defined roles and procedures, details on breach notification and forensic analysis, and evaluating what security measures must be improved so the client remains insurable
- Discussing the role of the broker, ensuring the claims moves forward efficiently
To register or find out more information about this free webinar panel hosted by Corvus, click here.