Could you use online access to several top-rated carriers?
Independent agents appointed with Breckenridge Insurance Services receive ready-access to experts and top-rated markets and programs. For smaller or more straightforward risks, agents also receive online access to four portals from top-rated carriers to quote or quote & bind online at BreckBind. A sample of selected coverages is presented below.
If you aren’t appointed with us already and you’re looking for a well-rounded partner, get started with your appointment below and someone will be in touch.
Nonprofit organizations operate under the watchful eye of many constituents and regulatory agencies. While directors, officers and other leaders are focused on furthering the mission of the organization, their day-to-day responsibilities could put their personal assets at risk.
The Nonprofit Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Policy protects your clients and their organization from potential claims involving errors, omissions, negligence, breach of duty and other wrongful acts. With limits up to $10 million, the D&O Policy can help your clients focus on their mission without risking everything they’ve worked to achieve.
- Costs of Defense are in addition to the limit for no additional charge
- Duty to Defend
- First Dollar Defense for qualifying accounts
- 22 named EPL Wrongful Acts
- Volunteers and leased, seasonal, and part-time employees are included as Insured Persons
- Employed Lawyers Coverage
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Copyright/Trademark Coverage
For additional details, please click the button below.
Provided by Great American, Rated “A+” (Superior) by AM Best
Other Coverages of Note
This product is specifically designed to accommodate over 30 eligible artisan and trade contractor classes that undertake one or multiple phases of a construction project and subcontract less than 50% of the work. New construction or remodeling of commercial and residential structures are all eligible subject to $500,000 in annual payroll and $1,000,000 in annual sales.
This product offers a non-reporting blanket additional insured coverage, waiver of subrogation, as well as a primary/non-contributory wording. It can be packaged with contractor equipment, including miscellaneous tools and equipment.
Please click the button below for more details.
Provided by Hiscox, Rated “A” (Excellent) by AM Best
Complete a simple form, and in 15 minutes* or less, receive multiple quotes from leading carriers, all in one place. Sayata Labs applies a wealth of industry cyber expertise to deliver quotes fast—along with helpful insights and agent-friendly selling tools including claims scenarios—so you can earn more wins.
Our appointed retail agent partners can earn up to 20% commission on most cyber quotes initiated on the Sayata Labs online portal and subsequently bound before December 31, 2021.**
Please click the button below to get started.
Provided by Sayata Labs
*All insured information must be fully and accurately submitted and fit within underwriting guidelines. A Breckenridge broker will be in touch if a submission needs personalized attention.
**Some exclusions apply. Check your quote for exact terms
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Each day brings new possibilities for unfortunate and unforeseeable accidents. Many people don’t recognize their loss exposures, which can result in catastrophic loss and significant financial burden. If your insureds don’t have sufficient EPLI coverage, it could cost them their business.
This product includes:
- FLSA $100,000 sub-limit for defense costs and loss (available in most jurisdictions)
- Hammer clause softened to cover 75% of defense costs and loss after insured’s final refusal to consent to settle a claim
- Defense outside the limit up to 200 employees if a $500,000 limit or higher is chosen
- Full prior acts coverage for claim-free accounts for most states and classes
- Punitive damages with most favorable venue wording included in the definition of loss (available in most jurisdictions)
- Front and back pay included in the definition of loss
- “For” wording applies to bodily injury/property damage exclusion
For more details, please click the button below.
Provided by USLI, Rated “A++” (Superior) by AM Best