Zurich and the Breckenridge Insurance Specialty Property team are co-hosting a virtual CE course for insurance agents on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM EST. (States eligible for 2 CE credits: AZ, CA, CT, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MT, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VA, WA, and WI.)
Vacant properties are difficult to insure because of the inherent risks associated with such properties, including the risks of fire, water damage, crime, vandalism and/or poor maintenance practices. As a result, most coverage is only available in the non-admitted markets. But these risks are usually insurable. This program will give the producer needed skills, ideas and strategies that can help his/her client secure coverage on the best possible terms and pricing.
This course will help you:
- Current and projected market trends indicating a growing vacancy problem
- The common types of vacant property loss exposures
- How ISO defines a vacant property and how that definition might differ from those used by different property insurers
- Best practices for protecting vacant properties and ensuring the quality of the risk management program in place for the property will be a factor in the underwriting process
- How different vacant properties were insured through a combination of strategies utilizing limits, sub-limits, limited or excluded coverage and required risk management practices
Click the button below to register.
Date: Wednesday, February 22nd
Time: 12:00-2:00 pm EST